Fri, 27 Jan|
Kanban System Design (KSD/KMP I)
Get started with applying advanced Kanban concpets
Time & Location
27-Jan-2023, 4:00 pm – 29-Jan-2023, 10:00 pm
About the event
The Kanban System Design offers an in-depth and easier approach for participants to learn the application of Kanban methodology in all areas of an organization. During 3-days of training, participants will learn how Kanban is used to analyse and improve organizations’ system thinking, and explore the benefits through practical exercises.
Participants will examine the various action potentials required for shaping up their enterprises’ Business Agility, and grasp bunch of valuable inputs from extensive practical Kanban experience. At the end of the course, participants will be able to design a new Kanban system or improve the existing ones. The participants will also gain practical knowledge on improving Kanban implementations, and reduce bottlenecks that obstructs the organizations’ development process.
- Introduction to Kanban Principles & Practices
- Overview to Kanban implementation
- Workflow Visualization (designing Kanban boards)
- Use of STATIK (System Thinking Approach to Introducing Kanban)
- Understand and control the Work in Progress (WIP) limits
- Commitment points, work item types, and classes of Services
- Proactively managing Flow (Understand, measure, improving)
- Manage business risks and Making policies explicit
- Manage change with collaborative improvement
- Exercises to design a Kanban board
- Experience Kanban and flow with a simulation game.
- Learn to design a Kanban system effectively to initiate a proper change
- Discover all the basic concepts of flow, pull and improvement opportunities
- Help teams to identify and address bottlenecks in the system
- Learn to work with shifting priorities on demand
- Learn to Deal with interruption of work and multi-tasking
- Become faster and more responsive with better risk management and governance
- Understand how to deal with important but not time-critical work.
- Managers, Team Leaders, and Coaches
- Process Engineers, Project Management Consultants, and Program Managers
- Project Managers and Service Delivery Managers
- Attendees will receive a certificate of completion from Kanban University in digital format
- Attending this course satisfies one requirement toward the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) designation
- Get listed to KU Alumni Directory along with free membership in Kanban University
- Attendees will be provided with 16 Professional Development Units (PDU)
- The course can be useful in claiming 16 Scrum Education Units (SEU) as part of Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- 2-day classroom training full of learning and fun.
KSD (Online)₹27,000.00Tax: +₹4,860.00 GST+₹796.50 service fee